|An edit I did for an editing contest on Instagram!|
1.) Must post the rules here!
2.) Each person must share 10 things about them.
3.) Answer the 10 questions, then invent your own.
4.) Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal.
5.) No tag backs
6.) You can't say you don't do tags
7.) YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY NOT A COMMENT!!
10 Things About Me
1. I play a ton of instruments: piano, guitar, baritone saxophone, tenor saxophone, alto saxophone, soprano saxophone (you play one sax you can really kinda play them all), flute, and trombone.
2. I own all of the Beatles albums on CD (including Live at the BBC albums)
3. I skipped first grade. It’s not that big of an accomplishment, but it was nice.
4. I have read the Harry Potter series over 25 times (what can I say, they are very well written)
5. I prefer Marvel over DC, not only the movies, but the comics as well.
6. I can recite the most random facts and quote the most random things…. For example: did you know that dimples are muscle defects? Another example: Hamlet act 3, scene 3, line 92~ “No”
7. I have a soft spot for cuddles, in case you were wondering .
8. I hate it when people get mad at self-harmers for ‘doing it for attention’. Seriously, I could go on a full blown rant, but I won’t do that to you (you can always ask me my opinions on it though, that’s cool)
9. I have this thing for old TV shows (Classic Who, the Twilight Zone, Star Trek TOS, etc. There’s plenty.)
10. I’m an excellent air guitarist/air drummer. Eye of the Tiger and Heat of the Moment are my specialties.
My Questions For You:
1. Who's your woman crush?
Either Karen Gillian or Felicia Day
2. Your go to sad song?
When I’m sad and need to be cheered up: Heat of the Moment by Asia
When I want to listen to a sad song: I Don’t Love You by My Chemical Romance
3. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
In college studying either medical stuffs or English
4. Why do you follow me?
Because you’re fabulous! Absolutely fabulous!
5. Favorite Doctor?
11 or 4. I like both modern and classic Who, so I have a favorite from both.
6. What time is it?
7. youtube or vine?
8. google or bing?
Goggle. I never liked Bing.
9. Do you have a deep philosophical question that you've always wanted answered? (i know i do)
Ummm, I can’t think of one now, but there is probably one I’ve wanted answered at some point in time.
10. Who do you strive to be?
A loving mother (eventually), a kind/fabulous friend, a good student (idk how well that’s going for me), and a good musician!
1. Your OTP?
Well, dang, give me a hard question won’t you! My overall OTP is Johnlock, but I have lots
2. Favorite movie?
Another hard question! I like the new and old Star Trek movies a lot.
3. Favorite thing to do in your free time?
Read. Watch TV. The typical fangirl stuff.
4. Your least favorite anime/manga?
I don’t really have a least favorite……. yet.
5. Favorite video game?
Skyrim. I have lots, but I really like the concept of that one.
6. Favorite movie/anime character?
Movie: KHANNNN (both old and new)
Anime: Kyoya-senpai from OHSHC
7. Favorite song at the moment?
The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy
8. Favorite food?
Pizza. Hands Down
9. Favorite language?
Besides English, I like Korean and Japanese
10. Favorite animal?
My questions for you:
1. If there was one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be?
2. Your worst memory?
3. Your favorite band?
4. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
5. Favorite scent?
6. What is one issue being discussed in politics that you would rather they didn’t have to discuss?
7. What do you think your mental age is?
8. If you could be doing anything right now, what would you be doing?
(Stealing a question from above) 9. Why do you follow me? Or why do you not? 0.o
10. Marvel or DC?
LOVELY PEOPLE I TAG
I am Sherlocked Chapter 1
Okay, so this is my first shot at writing anything Sherlock so critique me if you would like! Enjoy!
Chapter 1!!!!!!!! (John/Sherlock POV)
"John! I told you never to touch my experiments! That was important and you messed with it!" The consulting detective Sherlock Holmes stormed into the sitting room.
"What now, Sherlock," Doctor John Watson looked up from his computer. Random outbursts from Sherlock were common in the small flat of 221b, Baker Street.
"My experiment with the hands! Why did you move them off of the table!?!?! They were supposed to sit there for 24 hours!" Sherlock ranted.
"Oh, that, well there wasn't enough room for me to prepare your breakfast, so if you wanted to go hungry, you should have told me!" John slammed his laptop shut and stomped upstairs. "Call me if you need me!" He shouted down the stairs.
Sherlock sighed and lay down on the couch, hi
Take My Hand Chapter 1
"And a bit of yellow, and some red there, and orange to finish it off. Perfect!" Sarah mumbled to herself. She was finishing painting her bedroom in the tiny flat she owned in London. The flat was small, sure, but it didn't mean she couldn't brighten it up a bit!
After she finished surveying her work, she washed her paintbrushes and pots out, humming softly to herself.
The work was done and now she had nothing to do. The painting had busied her for a few days, leaving her sleeping on the couch at night and then continuing her work after breakfast.
Sarah was an artist and musician living in London. She had graduated college a few years ago and was 23 now. She hadn't been able to find a job that included her art or trombone skills, so she was stuck at home now, occasionally working nights at a pub as a waitress.
It was then that the phone rang.
SherlockXReader A Case in LoveBackground: You work at Scotland Yard and only have heard about Sherlock helping with cases. You don't know what he looks like or how he acts. You had just been assigned to a murder case with Lestrade, Anderson, and Donovan.
You were surprised. A murder case? You weren't really into that kind of stuff, but they had requested your presence and help, so you decided to come.
"So where is the victim?" You asked. You had already gotten into the mandatory full body suit and slippers and were waiting for Lestrade's instructions.
"Through here," Lestrade said,"But be warned, interrupt Sherlock and he'll freak out."
He led you through a door.
The sight that you saw was extraordinary. The dead body was tied to a bed and the head had been bashed in. There was blood on the sheets and a message on the wall, written in blood.
Teen!SherlockXTeen!Reader Friends at Hogwarts "I need you to all to take out your books and turn to page 394," You heard Professor Umbridge's voice echo down the corridor as you made your way to Professor Snape's classroom. You had been fighting in the hallway with Draco Malfoy, the school bully, and were now paying for it dearly with detention after dinner.
You walked down a flight of stairs into the dungeon, a wave of cold rushing over you. You shivered and continued on your journey, remembering to bring a coat the next time you received detention. That is, if you ever received it again.
You weren't the type to get on a teachers bad side, but Draco had brought out the worst in you. He had been taunting some first years and you had tried to step in. He in turn had turned on you, teasing you with everything he had. Having absolutely enough of it, you had punched him square in the nose. Sadly, it had been when Professor Snape had been walking by and
A person obsessed with Sherlock and Doctor Who, as well as classic rock I enjoy writing fanfiction and little bits of poetry. Enjoy my page!!! I'm also on Instagram! Find me at MonkeesBeatlesLove
www.thescienceofdeduction.co.u… Sherlock's site
www.johnwatsonblog.co.uk/ John's blog
www.mollyhooper.co.uk/ Molly's diary
www.connieprince.co.uk/ Connie Prince's Official Site (from The Great Game)
twitter.com/#!/thewhiphand Irene's Twitter